The River Ellis Foundation is excited to partner with J&A Racing for their annual Yuengling Shamrock Marathon Weekend 2023.
We invite you to be a part of our FIRST EVER River’s Runners team! Pledge to Give A Sunrise to those in Hampton Roads by fundraising while you train to complete any of the races during Shamrock Weekend, March 17th-19th 2023. All athletes will be provided with their own fundraising page where you can share your story and accept donations. Spaces are limited – be sure to get your spot today!
What will you receive as one of River’s Runners?
- A Race T-Shirt
- An invitation to the official kick-off party on January 5th where you will receive your t- shirt and a team picture with the rest of River’s Runners before you officially begin your training.
- A personalized fundraising page to share with friends and family
- Your own spotlight on our social media pages
- A Cheer Station along the course
- Each runner is responsible for registering for the race of their choice directly through the Shamrock Marathon website.
- Runners can fundraise while training to complete any race during Shamrock Weekend: The 8k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon.
- Each runner will pledge to raise a minimum of $500.
- Any athlete who reaches $1,000 will be refunded their race entry.
- The deadline to register as one of River’s Runners is December 15th!
- Questions? Contact Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping Give A Sunrise!